BUMBU BALI ROYAL BALINESE COOKING CLASS
A Unique opportunity to learn the secrets of creating a variety of delicious Balinese dishes
With professional Balinese cooks, in beautiful serene setting. Join the kitchen team of Bumbu Bali Cooking Class for a day (or more) for a fascinating hands - on cultural workshop with enthusiastic English speaking staff, friendly workshop guides have been well trained by the expert of Balinese Cuisine .
Start: 9.00am – finish
- 08.00 – 09.00 Market Shooping Food
- 09.00 – 12.00 Cooking Class
- 12.00 – 13.00 Eat & Enjoy your cooking
Start 2.00pm – finish
- 14.00 – 14.30 Spices introduction
- 14.30 – 17.30 Cooking Class
- 17.30 – 18.30 Eat & Enjoy
- Shooping Food Market (only for Morning Program)
- Spices knowledge & Tasting
- Introduction Balinese Cooking Equipment
- Detail recipe each menu (Book Recipes)
- How to cook and create Delicious Balinese Food
- Eat and enjoy what you cooked
- complementary mineral water
- Personalized Certificate
MENU & PRICE
- Minimum 2 person.
- Reservation : Advance Reservation required
- Dress code : Cassual, (we provide evron, hat and gloves)
- Remember prepare your camera
Bumbu Bali Cooking Class Jl Kajeng no 1 Ubud (80571) Gianyar Bali. Phone: +62-361-976637
Bumbu Bali Cooking CLass Jl Karang Mas Sejahtera Gang Kencana Selatan no 1 Jimbaran Bali
Inspired by Jero Kartika (deceased’s), the wife of one of the Cokorda in Ubud, she has the talent and expertise in preparing Balinese cuisine for entertaining guests or families who make guests addicted to taste each of her dishes because of its delicacy due to the concoction of Balinese herbs.
During her life, he shared her knowledge and experience with her helpers on how to mix Balinese herbs with spices to create authentic Balinese flavours.
With his permission and blessing, Bumbu Bali Cooking Class is opened with the aim of sharing knowledge and expertise in creating Balinese cuisine to others.